Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cute and Resourceful!

      During my last school year, I found this series of books to be very useful in my science studies. The pictures in these books are really cute and the descriptions are easy to follow. Another great thing about this that the characters in these books refer themselves in the first person but they are not really people. For example: In the series they have a book on the ocean. They have a lot of different sea creatures in the book. So if you go to the "Jellyfish" page, the paragraph will usually start like this: "Hi, I'm jellyfish. I am cousins to the anemones" etc. So i like that about the books.

They have books on..

  • Algebra and Geometry
  • Math
  • Astronomy
  • Oceans
  • Planet Earth
  • Chemistry
  • Periodic Table
  • Human Body
  • Technology
  • Rocks and Minerals
  • Biology
  • Music
  • Physics
  • Punctuation
  • Opposites
  • Time
  • Dinosaurs


No comments:

Post a Comment