Monday, October 15, 2012

Pecy Jackson Series

Okay, so, my friends finally convinced me to read the Percy Jackson series after a long time (THANK YOU PAIGE AND SKYE), and I am so grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not exactly finished it but I am on the Battle of the Labyrinth. I am almost finished with that one though.
     Oh! I also went to the Rick Riordan book signing in Winston Salem. I got his new book, The Mark of Athena and I got an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt.
     My friend Elena got this awesome book that I have never seen before. It was a Red Pyramid comic book. It was pretty cool. Also speaking of The Kane Chronicles, who else is sad that the Kane Chronicles is just a TRILOGY!}:(
      Okay and one last thing. During Rick's speech at Wake Forest University, he revealed that his upcoming books were going to be about Norse Gods (Thor, Loki, etc.) So yeah I would like to see what you all think about that.
Do you think the combination with Roman, Greek, and Norse Gods is to much?
Do you think it will be confusing?
Do you think it will be just fine?
Please Explain
Happy Reading!
EE

Rating: 4 1/2 stars

1 comment:

  1. I think itd be really confusing caus we've already got greek and roman and now they want to add norse? That would just be weird...I also heard he said he would make one of the books with the Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus!

    ReplyDelete